Ensuring customers enjoy their journey and destination
Providing the right solution for the job with friendly service
Based in Tauranga, we are proud to service the RV community with the supply & installation of accessories, repairs, servicing and upgrades or modifications for your motorhome, caravan, 5th wheel, bus, truck or horse float. Whether it’s something new you want to purchase, get installed, or are simply having trouble with.
We provide easy access with a large yard for parking, high stud and large workshop – if you can drive it on the road, we can take it.
Give us a call or come in to our workshop and talk to our experienced team.
NEWS & UPDATES
Covid 19 Alert Level 2 - Wednesday 8th September
As of Wednesday 8th September in line with the government's announcement we will be moving to Alert Level 2. Both our workshop, office & showroom will be open for business Monday to Thursday 7.30am - 5.00pm & Friday 7.30am - 1.00pm.
We will have restrictions in place to meet government guidelines as follows:
- 2m Physical distancing (we would prefer to not be entering vehicles with customers, if necessary then we will be wearing a face covering & would appreciate if you could too).
- Contact tracing via QR code scanning or paper register.
- Maintaining a strict hygiene and cleaning process.
- By preference all communications to be via email or over the phone, not by walk in.
- All vehicle drop offs and pickups to be by pre arranged appointment times.
- Our waiting area will not be available at Level 2 so you will not be able to wait onsite for your vehicle. Please arrange an alternative.
- If you are UNWELL or have flu-like symptoms please STAY HOME.
We appreciate your support with this as we continue to
"Help Support the RV Community"
New operating hours
As of Monday 22nd June our new operating hours will be:
Mon - Thurs - 7:30am - 5pm
Fri - 7:30am - 1:00pm
Please note our gates will be closed outside of these hours and there is limited roadside parking available.
Check out our Blog or Facebook page for more of the latest news & updates
Our full workshop allows us to carry out a range of services including accessory installation, entertainment, electrical and plumbing repairs and servicing.
The Alliance RV workshop also provides an extensive range of products and accessories, and with access to all major and minor importers and other experienced specialists, we can get almost anything sorted. No job is too small.
Our mission is to provide our customers with high-quality service with a friendly approach. We love being able to provide our expert experience to ensure our customers enjoy the journey and the destination."